Is SkinTyte Right for You?
Loose skin due to weight loss or surgery can affect your appearance and lower your self-esteem. In addition to that, extra sagging skin can make you look older, yet you are still young. On that account, Dr. Richardson can remedy the situation once you book an appointment. The good news is that due to technological advancements, you don’t need to undergo surgery. The ultimate option is SkinTyte, which we will discuss below.
What is SkinTyte?
SkinTyte is a non-invasive treatment technique that utilizes laser light in the procedure. Typically, the light energy technology heats the dermal collagen, which, in turn, contracts. In addition to that, the process spurs the body’s natural healing properties that create new collagen leading to skin firmness. This way, your body will appear to be toned due to the seamless contouring. The best part is that Dr. Richardson will ensure your comfort and safeguard your skin using vibrant cooling.
Which Parts of the Body Can Work with SkinTyte?
Essentially, SkinTyte treats extra sagging skin in some areas of your body. Therefore, you can undergo the process if you have loose skin in the following areas:
If you had liposuction and the excess skin is bothering you, Dr. Richardson can remedy the situation. This way, you can enjoy the aesthetic appeal that you intended to get in the first place. You can expect firm skin that you can comfortably wear a bikini or shorts without feeling self-conscious.
Advantages of SkinTyte
SkinTyte comes with bountiful benefits that you can reap after the procedure. Please have a look at what you set to gain if you are the right candidate.
- Youthful look: The sagging skin on your face or arms will be a thing of the past once you undergo SkinTyte treatment. You will have a youthful appearance without loose skin.
- Non-invasive: The process is non-invasive, meaning that you will not go through surgery. The expert uses laser light technology to tone your skin.
- No downtime: The best part about SkinTyte is that you don’t have to stay home for weeks waiting to recover. This way, you can resume your daily duties after the process, since it doesn’t need a recuperation period.
- Utterly safe: There are few risks that you will experience, such as excessive bleeding, since no surgery is involved.
- Long-lasting results: You can rest easy because the procedure makes your skin firm, and the outcome will last for long.
- No discomfort or pain: SkinTyte does not come with pain and discomfort due to the use of top-notch technology. The laser light will make you feel as though someone is pinching you. Therefore, you don’t have to be anxious that you will experience swelling and inflammation.
Schedule a Consultation
To see if SkinTyte is right for you,schedule a consultation with Dr. Richardson by calling (228) 897-1400. Dr. Richardson is a board-certified plastic surgeon who will address your concerns during the consultation. He brings a wealth of experience and expertise when it comes to cosmetic procedures like SkinTyte.